Pagina's

11/17/11

Versace for H&M

I was so excited, the Versace collection for H&M is in the stores today. So after my class, I went to the main shopping street of Ghent where there are two H&M stores.  I was mentally prepared for a LOT of people but when I arrived, it was totally not crowded. You can guess: no Versace in this store. But there was still some hope and I went to the second store but there was no Versace either! I was so desapointed, I thought, it's like Ghent, big city. Apparently not big enough.
If you know in which Belgian stores they do sell Versace, let me know!

7 comments:

  1. that's a pitty, but I don't like the collection at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jis echt nie mooi hoor de collectie :p en te duur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely collection, I like it! Great sense of style!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very colorful collection!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really sucks that you were not able to buy anything!! I have been wanting to go check it out but well no time! Their is a giveaway on my blog I think you will really like, please pass by to enter!!

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi yellow!I am Anna, the girl in the pic on Stockholm Street style :-D thanks for your comment! I come to visit your blog! we should definitelly follow each other! What do you think about?? please, become follower on my blog with google friend connect if you like it! :-D hope so :-)

    p.s. nice blog here too, I loved Versace collection! took the high black sandals :-) What a pity you didn't grab anything :-(:-(

    Anna

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete